Welcome to Zytek
Zytek is one of the very best automotive engineering consultancies across the world but, crucially, it differentiates itself from the others in several key areas:
- By delivering comprehensive and exceptional resolutions to engineering challenges, and not just “meeting the customer’s specifications”.
- By consideration of both the whole life-cycle and the context in which the engineering is to be carried out as this often reveals other associated opportunities for adding value for the client.
- By working sensitively and harmoniously with the client’s own departments and workforce to ensure the optimum integration of Zytek’s work into the product and client organization.
- By keeping project teams small and flexible so that overheads are minimized, communications are optimized, and maximum focus is retained on the clients project targets.
Through the application of these principles, Zytek has built up an enviable reputation for the quality and value of its engineering abilities both within its OEM, Tier-1 client and motorsport base across the world. This customer satisfaction is evidenced by the large amount of repeat business that Zytek enjoys.
Since 2014, Zytek Automotive became a 100% owned subsidiary of Continental Engineering Services including the “Zytek Motorsport” brand. (Further information can be read on our History page)
- Chassis & Safety
- Hybrid & Electric Vehicle Systems
- Engine Management
- Interior Functions
Further more, with 150+ highly-experienced staff including design & development engineers; programme managers; administration support and technicians all highly motivated and innovation focused. And 20+ dedicated Chassis & Safety team Continental Engineering Services UK can boast 20+ years of experience in design and development of vehicle systems based in the Heart of England.